If you have been prescribed a new medication by your doctor, it is important for you to understand exactly what you are taking and how to take it correctly so it can work effectively.
To be sure you have all the information you need, ask your pharmacist these questions when filling a new prescription: 1. When should I take it?
2. What are the side effects?
3. Are there any possible interactions?
4. Are there any foods or drinks I should avoid?
5. What should I do if I miss a dose?
6. How long should I take it for?
You can also use MedAdvisor after speaking with your pharmacist to learn more about your medications, including:
These Stories on Medication Management
Let us know what you think
Level 2, 971 Burke RoadCamberwell VIC 3124Australia
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org