The flu vaccinations are paid privately outside of MedAdvisor which is the price you charge at your pharmacy and the amount entered into the Health Services Hub tile to show revenue opportunity. The Health Services Hub shows eligible patients 18-65 who would be required to pay.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and invite eligible customers for a flu vaccination
- Send messages to your customers
- Recognise how to record a vaccination in PlusOne with automatic submission to the AIR register
- Enable the calendar feature for your pharmacy allowing customers to book appointments
- Set the calendar to the days and times you are available in the pharmacy
To complete the course, enter each module from the left hand menu.
After you have completed the course, you can access and print a certificate of completion.
Important: When you have completed each course, click on the MedAdvisor logo
in the top left hand corner to return to the main course page.
The improvements I've seen in the pharmacy's productivity are awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to the calendar, select step 2 > drop down to consultation room > set up and then select the extra services by ticking the box to the left of the service name. If the services do not appear in the list, go to ‘add service’ and ‘edit service’.
Health Services Hub will identify eligible patients as aged between 18-65 who have not had the flu vaccine in the last 12 months